Complaint Review: Beach Ready TriSlim LLC

• Updated: Mon, June 27, 2011

• Reported By: Andy — Lasalle Illinois United States of America
Beach Ready TriSlim LLC
PO Box 3540 Internet United States of America

Beach Ready TriSlim LLC Slim Health, LLC, Slim 365, Thin Club, Colothin, Colodiet Called to cancel, but charges continued for 3 mos Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Contacting our company

I was curious about these natural detox/colon cleansing products & when I saw the offer for $4.79 for the 1st month, I thought I would have the time to try it & cancel if I didnt like the product.  Well I called to cancel immediately after receiving the product, not feeling comfortable with the automatic bill situation & was assured by customer service the account was cancelled & my card would not be charged.
Since then I have received 3 more bottles (coming from different locations) with charges of $69.95 for each on my credit card and have contacted customer service with each delivery to confirm cancellation, as well as sending an email confirming my request.
Ultimately, I have had to cancel my credit card and as I read all the complaints submitted before me, I am feeling pretty stupid.  I am now in the process of attempting to get my money back by returning the product & customer service has given me a Return Merchandise number to expedite the process when it reaches them.  I'll let you know what happens...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2011 10:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beach-Ready-TriSlim-LLC/internet/Beach-Ready-TriSlim-LLC-Slim-Health-LLC-Slim-365-Thin-Club-Colothin-Colodiet-Called-t-746194. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beach Ready TriSlim LLC

Contacting our company

AUTHOR: Trislim - ()

You may contact us by going to the website on the back of your product.  Or you can visit colothinclub.com.  There is a contact link at the bottom of the page where you can email us, or call our customer service.  If you could email us, we will answer within one business day.  Thanks,