racial

• Updated: Mon, January 20, 2014

• Reported By: trecz — Akron Ohio
Beau James Pomeranians
Caledonia, Ohio USA

Beau James Pomeranians Cynthia Wallen Deceit, dissapointment, total rip-off Caledonia Ohio

My experience with Cynthia Wallen was both strange and disturbing. This woman is a cheat and cannot be trusted. I wish I would have written this report a long time ago. I have kept all documentation regarding our interactions from emails. And vet receipts.

I purchased a female puppy from her that was supposed to be show quality for $2,000. She made me wait at her home for 3 hours before she arrived home. Then it took her another 2 hours to present the puppy. Within 3 weeks of having the dog, both of it's patellas were luxating. When contacting her she said it was my fault. I explained that this was not possible because I lived in a ranch home with no steps, and the puppy didn't jump. I wasn't my fault. I also had documented testimony and x-rays from several vets that this was an extreme birth defect that she was born with. Her legs were actually twisted. I paid $2,000 for her to have surgery.

I wanted compensation for a puppy that was not show quality. Then I spent the next six months trying to get any response from Wallen via email or phone call. Finally, she agreed to give me a new puppy. She presented me with a very small(too small) female puppy. I excepted feeling defeated. This puppy seemed too small and a little out of it. Felt like I was kind of rescuing the puppy. Wallen told me she would have to mail me the AKC papers.

Guess what, she never mailed the papers. The puppy had the same knee problem. She also had black skin disease. Got ovarian cancer. Unshowable. Unbreedable. I was devistated . I love my poms and this whole thing spoiled my dreams of showing poms. I showed the second puppy for fun before her fur fell out. This woman should not be allowed to do this to people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2014 09:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beau-James-Pomeranians/Caledonia-Ohio/Beau-James-Pomeranians-Cynthia-Wallen-Deceit-dissapointment-total-rip-off-Caledonia-Ohi-1117127. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beau James Pomeranians