Complaint Review: BeenVerified

• Updated: Sat, March 05, 2011

• Reported By: Ted — Flint Michigan United States of America
BeenVerified
404 Park Avenue South - 11th Floor New York,, New York United States of America

BeenVerified Hey You ACCOUNT WAS CANCELED But we're billing ya a month later anyway New York, , New York

Opened account Feb 8th.

Information about myself was over half unavailable or wrong.

Information about others so old can find better up to date. Information available elsewhere.

Canceled on Feb 14th.

March 4th They charge my credit card.  (They offer no legitimate explanation as to why they charged me since they saw in their records that I had initially canceled on the 14th of Feb within the 7 day free trial period.(

The ONLY WAY TO AVOID this scam is to never sign up.

So now I have to wait 5 -7 days for a refund.

(If they really intend on giving me a refund.) I have reported it to my credit card company. They must investigate it. (If I really receive the refund before the Investigation is finished.) I will be surprised!

They could not provide a refund transaction number for the credit refund. Only their in house confirmation number of which they didn’t give me when I called to cancel the first time. While they seen I had canceled the account on the 14th, they didn’t know why there wasn’t a confirmation number the first time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2011 11:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BeenVerified/New-York-New-York-10001/BeenVerified-Hey-You-ACCOUNT-WAS-CANCELED-But-were-billing-ya-a-month-later-anyway-New-Y-703051. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BeenVerified