Complaint Review: Bella Brite

• Submitted: Wed, October 24, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, October 24, 2012

• Reported By: Ali — Stanhope New Jersey United States of America
Bella Brite
6330 N. Washington Street Unit 8 Denver, CO 8021 Internet United States of America

Bella Brite Deceptive, fraudulent, scamming, DO NOT TRUST THEM! It is a ploy NOT a trial... and they lie! Internet

I received a coupon to redeem a trial offer of bella brite teeth whitener for $1.03.  On 10/14/12 I placed the order. Once I entered my information a screen popped up with minuscule print and then disappeared  before I had the opportunity to read it. I did not get any confirmation.

A few days later on 10/16/12 I saw a charge on my bank statement which I check online for the $1.03 and for an additional charge of $3.87. I also had an email confirmation on 10/16/12.  It stated that I had 8 days to cancel and 15 days to return the product. It also outlined the terms which indicated that the trial also came with a months supply of the product that I was automatically enrolled in unless I opted out. I was unaware of this prior to signing up for the "free trial".

I called and canceled. On Friday and on Monday I received  a ton of calls with no voice message left and when I called back the hours that they were available were only 9-3.  When I finally got in contact with someone I told them to remove me, I was not interested and that I want to opt out.

That night I noticed a charge  there was a pending charge for $78.41 to my bank account. I called and canceled AGAIN over the phone. Then I went online to opt out and cancel.

I called my bank to file a fraudulent and unauthorized charge. I called bella bright today to try to get a refund to no avail. I was told that my 7 days trial period expired and began on the day that I placed the request (10/14/12) even though I had yet to receive the product or the confirmation email.

I asked to speak to a supervisor and was told that there was no one available as they had all gone into a meeting.

They told me to call the USPS because they had a tracking number which said that they package had been delivered.

I do not possess this product. I can not return something that I do not physically have. Bella brite offered no solution.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2012 04:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bella-Brite/internet/Bella-Brite-Deceptive-fraudulent-scamming-DO-NOT-TRUST-THEM-It-is-a-ploy-NOT-a-trial-959612. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bella Brite