Complaint Review: Beneficial Finance-HSBC

• Updated: Fri, April 09, 2010

• Reported By: Beth — Dow City Iowa United States of America
Beneficial Finance-HSBC
PO Box 5233, Carol Stream,, Illinois United States of America

Beneficial Finance-HSBC Beneficial lies and steals your money and adds on fees and your mortgage balance never goes down...RIP_OFF!!!!! Carol Stream, Illinois

My ex-husband and I got a mortgage from Beneficial. Our interest was very high and our payments were as well. But a chance at having our own home was worth it. In 2005.I got a divorce.I kept the house and agreed to pay for it.I asked for a payment reduction and interest reduction and asked that the due date be changed because I get paid bi-monthly and wanted to make payments on time. They never changed the due date and every month charged late fees. Then I get a call saying I am 1,890 behind. They never send you the agreement in writing and every person you talk to tells you something else.

They also called telling me they did not receive payment and when I ran tracer on money order it had been delivered to them. Again late fees

I asked for a modification and was given one they said to send in 2 payments the first month. I did and have never got credited for it.

I wait every day for a foreclosure notice. but I am afraid to send them any more money until they straighten this out

I am trying to get my house refinanced but it takes time.

Beneficial doesnt send me any statements, and I hope someone can help as this house has been our home and I hope to stay here

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2010 02:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beneficial-Finance-HSBC/Carol-Stream-Illinois-60197/Beneficial-Finance-HSBC-Beneficial-lies-and-steals-your-money-and-adds-on-fees-and-your-m-591214. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beneficial Finance-HSBC