voters

• Reported By: HondaBuyerRipOff — Boston Massachusetts United States of America
Bernardi Honda
300 Manley Street Brockton, Massachusetts United States of America

Bernardi Honda Bernardi Honda Brockton MA Brockton, Massachusetts

*Consumer Comment: Continous Improvement Manager?

*UPDATE Employee: Continous Improvement Manager

I am writing to you regarding Bernardi Honda, a business licensed by the City of Brockton Massachusetts.

I was recently at Bernardi's location with the intent to purchase a vehicle.  After being flooded with confusion regard the prices of the vehicles, I opted to not do business with them.

All the the "brand new" 2011 vehicle Monroney label or "window stickers" were missing and it
became difficult to navigate the price on any vehicle.  I was told by a Bernardi representative that the Monroney label or "window stickers" were removed so that consumers would not compare 2012 new vehicle pricing to 2011 new vehicle pricing.

This is an extremely deceptive and unlawful business practice, one that is mandated by the Federal
Trade Commission and punishable anywhere between $1000 and $10,000 per violation and jail time.

It is Federal Law that the stickers not be removed from Brand New Cars and it poses an immediate consumer threat and is a clear violation of the law. This dealer was looking for thousands more that I ended up paying at another dealer foe the same exact vehicle.

My hope is that Bernardi does not have to opportunity to rip anyone else off and begin using honest business practices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2012 06:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bernardi-Honda/Brockton-Massachusetts-02301/Bernardi-Honda-Bernardi-Honda-Brockton-MA-Brockton-Massachusetts-837353. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bernardi Honda

Continous Improvement Manager?

AUTHOR: voiceofreason - (United States of America)

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Continous Improvement Manager

AUTHOR: Justine - (United States of America)

We are committed to providing high quality customer service, but based on your Ripoff Report review, you did not share that experience. That is very disappointing to us, and through this program we want the opportunity to work with you to resolve any issues with your experience at our dealership.

I understand you did not receive clear infomation due to the window sticker missing from a vehicle, I would be upset about this too.  We had our Lot Attendants check every vehicle on the lot to ensure 100% of the vehicles has window stickers and lemon law stickers as well.  I spent time with our Lot Manager this week where we created processes for lot procedures and lot maintenance.  I appreciate your feedback where this is helping us to improve our processes.

Congratulations on the purchase of your new vehicle.  If there is anything else I can help you with, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,