• Report: #920206

• Submitted: Tue, July 31, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, July 31, 2012

• Reported By: The Truth — Stockbridge Massachusetts United States of America
Best Price Photo

Best Price Photo BestPricePhoto.com This Business is a Scam: Stay away! Internet

I ordered a camera on Thursday, 7/19/12 for my daughter's birthday on 8/1. On the following Monday I received a call checking my address and was told the camera would ship that day. It had not arrived by the following Monday. I called and was told that it would be in tomorrow and ship overnight to arrive wed in time for her birthday. On 7/31 I received an email saying the camera was out of stock and would ship "next week."
        When I called to ask what was going on the salesmen were extremely rude and disinterested. I was told that the camera would not be available for two weeks and, when I protested, I was hung up on.

TO be clear, this group offers low prices to attract customers and takes orders even when items aren't in stock. They will not communicate to you that they have no idea when the product will ever come in.  They DON'T CARE about the customer and they don't care that they don't care.

My assumption is that their belligerence and lack of care upfront will be reflected in any dimension of buying from them and I pity the poor person who ignores my advice to stear very far from these folks and then receives a defective product.

You have been warned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2012 09:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Best-Price-Photo/internet/Best-Price-Photo-BestPricePhotocom-This-Business-is-a-Scam-Stay-away-Internet-920206. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Best Price Photo