Complaint Review: Bidou Bids Inc

• Updated: Tue, January 14, 2014

• Reported By: Curtis — Halifax, Nova Scotia Nova Scotia
Bidou Bids Inc
Montreal, Quebec Canada

Bidou Bids Inc Charged $3.00 for shipping and handing Nov 15, 2013 & Dec, 2013 charged $49.99 twice. Received nothing & didn't authorize the 2 charges of $49.99 Montreal Quebec

Received a call for my wife. She had won a free iPod. There was to be a $3.00 shipping charge, charged to my Mastercard.

Authorized the $3.00 pruchase on November 15, 2013. November 16-18, 2013 the same company went in and charged another $49.99 to my Mastercard, without my authorization, and after speaking with the credit card company, found out they charged my card another $49.99 without my authorization in December. I have never received any product, and I have never authorized the 2 charges for $49.99 any/either time. I fell I've been scamed and would like your help to straighten out my account.

Thanking you in advance.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2014 03:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bidou-Bids-Inc/Montreal-Quebec/Bidou-Bids-Inc-Charged-300-for-shipping-and-handing-Nov-15-2013-amp-Dec-2013-charge-1115508. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bidou Bids Inc