Complaint Review: Big Easy Tattoos, Ty Latiolaes

• Updated: Mon, March 26, 2012

• Reported By: Curtisfree33 — St. Louis Missouri United States of America
Big Easy Tattoos, Ty Latiolaes
Wentzvile, Missouri United States of America

Big Easy Tattoos, Ty Latiolaes TY LATIOLAES, big easy tattoo wentzville, bigeasytattoos.com Ripoff! Not sterile! Don't get an infection!! Wentzvile, Missouri

*UPDATE Employee: My apologies...

*UPDATE Employee: I tattoo all day while you sit at your shop and make bogus claims!

*UPDATE Employee: Matt is the main culprit!

*UPDATE Employee: What a Joke!

Ty LATIOLAES of big easy tattoos in wentzville missouri caused infection in me and in two friends so far. I've read about countless others on the Internet and word of mouth. Ty and others who work at the so called "shop" do not cover their tattoo equipment or sterilize any of it in front of you. He sits his tattoo device down on his dirty pants to reach and get a drink from his fast food drink cups and keeps the same gloves on! How many people have touched that cup!? There was lint on my tattoo from setting it down on his knee during the procedure and I told him about it.

He took his gloves OFF and picked it out before I even realized that having gloves off was probably even worse. I stopped him and could not finish the procedure. They bandaged me up and I followed the aftercare perfectly. Four days later I went to the emergency room and they told me my tattoo was infected. I got antibiotics and have horrible scarring. Someone who lives five blocks away from me got staph infection from Ty touching his own scan to her new tattoo while her procedure was being done. Go look at this so called "shop" and you will know to stay away. I should have, and lesson learned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2012 04:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Big-Easy-Tattoos-Ty-Latiolaes/Wentzvile-Missouri-/Big-Easy-Tattoos-Ty-Latiolaes-TY-LATIOLAES-big-easy-tattoo-wentzville-bigeasytattoosco-838079. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Big Easy Tattoos, Ty Latiolaes

My apologies...

AUTHOR: (Real Name) Matt Kammerer - (United States of America)

The aforementioned comment was misguided and I apologize...whomever these comments are being made by...be a man(or woman) and quit hiding behind some false screen name! Like I stated before, when the subpoena for disclosing the author is released and we get your IP, this game you think is so funny will not be quite as humorous on your end. Again my apologies about the cheap shots in the prior statement.

I tattoo all day while you sit at your shop and make bogus claims!

AUTHOR: (Real Name) Matt Kammerer - (United States of America)

Hahaha....go back to admiring your floors or asking some lame ass trivia question that no one gives a damn about. There is no way you ever worked with me or Big Easy Tattoos. Your knowledge of tattooing is mediocre at best...why would I be kept around to make other shops other than my own money? Your slander is quite amusing and feel free to continue. I'm sure it won't be so funny when the subpeona for release of author is approved!

Matt is the main culprit!

AUTHOR: Bronco - (United States of America)

Just a few things as I stare at you committing "no no's" as I write this. You are not clean. Your lines are horrible. And.. you scar people. While I don't know if anyone has gotten an infection from you, they sure are more susceptible to infection after getting a tattoo from you, rather than from someone else here. And lastly, many many people you tattoo go to other shops around the area and get the tattoos you scratch on them fixed. Probably, the reason why you are still even allowed to be around is because you actually make the other tattoo shops money in a way. They fix your work. Thanks for being a d*ck head to work with!

What a Joke!

AUTHOR: (Real Name) Matt Kammerer - (United States of America)

I am an employee of Big Easy Tattoos, and I would like to set the record straight. Sterilization and barrier bags are of the utmost importance to us, we even go as far as to point out to our clients that if they ever choose to get tattooed elsewhere that they should make sure the artist takes the same measures as we do to protect the client as well as ourselves. We as artists do not bring beverages into our work station, this would be complete idiocracy and only put our health at risk. As far as setting a machine on one's lap....why would one choose to ruin the pants he has on with ink that is infused with another's biohazard? This entire complaint is absurd! If this were a true complaint, we would have heard about it at some point rather than just hearing about it on the internet. Since our shop has opened we have dealt with other shop's in the area stooping to the level of leaving false reviews on accounts such as yahoo and yp. We have even had this shop steal our artwork for their own personal use. It is a sad day when rather than trying to get better and actually be competition you resort to writing kindergarten type false complaints in an attempt to sway people your way. Go back to posting Craigslist adds to demonstrate your desperation and we will continue to put out far superior work!