Complaint Review: Bingo Hall

• Submitted: Fri, December 30, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, December 31, 2011

• Reported By: CC — United States of America
Bingo Hall

Bingo Hall Bingohall.com I won a jackpot of 20 grand on bingohall.com They were willing to take my money, but when it came time to pay, they made an excuse that my signature on my license was invaild and shut down my account. Internet

*Consumer Comment: Seriously

I played on bingohall.com about 2 years ago. I deposited once, and I won a 20 grand jackpot. After 2 years of trying to receive my money, they paid me a couple hundred dollards and then stopped. When I questioned them, they came up with an excuse 6 months later that my signature on my license and the signature on other documentation did not match up. They then proceeded to shut down my account saying they could not verify who I was. This is crazy. They would not have shut down my account if I had not won so much money.

Bingohall.com is a complete fraud and no one should play on their site. Their customer service is horrible and they will do ANYTHING in the world not to pay you. Do not play! They will let you play until you win a large amount, then they will shut down your account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2011 10:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bingo-Hall/internet/Bingo-Hall-Bingohallcom-I-won-a-jackpot-of-20-grand-on-bingohallcom-They-were-willing-to-816130. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bingo Hall

Seriously

AUTHOR: Diogenes - (USA)

OK, let's get the facts straight here. TWO YEARS AGO, you sent your money to people who you don't know, who are located in a foreign country, in order to play online games. Correct ??  And then you actually expected them to pay off when you "won" ???????   Geeezzzzz.  That's HILARIOUS !!!!  You REALLY believed that ???  Good grief, Einstein, just be thankful that you have never had to play MIND GAMES with a Jedi ( or even a fairly normal human being, for that matter ) !!!!  And, yes, I would call you a complete fool ( which, of course, you are ), but I'm sure it would never quite register in that awesome brain of yours.

Better yet, let's do this  -  I have a great deal on some swamp land located somewhere in the Florida Everglades !!  Just send me all of your money, and I'll send you a deed ( as soon as I get around to printing one up, of course ).  All that you have to do is get yourself a water pump and drain the Everglades !!  Voila !!  Instant land !! Of course, there's also the matter of convincing the proper authorities that your deed is actually REAL, but that should not be a problem for such a genius as YOU !!