Complaint Review: BioFog Inc, SCOE10X

• Submitted: Sun, December 30, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, December 30, 2012

• Reported By: Susan — Orland Park Illinois United States of America
BioFog Inc, SCOE10X
5950 Shiloh Road East ste H, Abfaretta, GA Abfaretta, Georgia United States of America

BioFog Inc, SCOE10X SCOE 10X Fasle Advertising, product doesn't work, guarantee? Not yet. Abfaretta, Georgia

I recently lost a $1200 deposit after using SCOE10X religiously, and according to their directions.  I kept the area covered, wet with their product, and never mixed their product with others, just like they said to do.  The carpet I was trying to clean the dog urine from was NEW so it was impossible to have mixed products (which voids their guarantee).  I am now in a different apartment and have the same problem.  I am having my dog wear a diaper but the little devil has still managed to mark areas on this new carpet in my new apartment.  I want to take care of the problem now, before it gets worse so I was going to order more SCOE10X.  Then I asked myself why???  I have already spent over $200 in product from them, I lost $1200 in deposit, and as yet have not heard if they will refund my money I spent in the last year, so why should I give them any more of my money?  Not going to.  I will update this report as SCOE responds but when I mentioned the guarantee last year, I quickly received a new bottle of SCOE free (which I didn't ask for).  I want my money back because it doesn't work on animal urine as advertised, even when following the directions religiously.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2012 10:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BioFog-Inc-SCOE10X/Abfaretta-Georgia-30005/BioFog-Inc-SCOE10X-SCOE-10X-Fasle-Advertising-product-doesnt-work-guarantee-Not-yet-989133. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BioFog Inc, SCOE10X