Complaint Review: Bisk Education, Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, May 12, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, May 12, 2011

• Reported By: Bill — Bradenton Florida United States of America
Bisk Education, Inc.
tampa, Florida United States of America

Bisk Education, Inc. Defamation of Character-Company lied to recruiting co. stating they interviewed me & turned me down. I have never been contacted by them! tampa, Florida

*Consumer Comment: pretty defensive

*Consumer Comment: Not defamation

It has just been brought to my attention from a recruiting company I have been working with, Hudson Recruiting, that someone in the HR Dept. has been giving false information concerning my "non-existant" employment interviews with Bisk. My resume was submitted to Bisk for an Online Marketing position you have open several days ago. When I followed up with Hudon, they were told by "Sheila" in HR that they already had a phone interview, and an on-site in person interview with them, and they had decided to pass on me, no reason given.

I have NEVER spoken with anyone at any point from Bisk concerning employment, or any other reason for that matter, and have certainly NEVER had a personal interview with anyone there. I have never even been anywhere near the Bisk campus!

I informed Hudson Recruiting yesterday of my complete lack of any contact with them, and they followed up today with "Sheila" at Bisk for clarification on this matter. "Sheila" once again refused to provide any feedback concerning my information, and simply stated again that they were "passing" on this matter, and hung up.

Well, despite "Sheila's" position, I am NOT passing on this matter. This is a blatant case of defamation of character, providing false information (we used to call it "lying"), as well as other invasion of privacy, identity theft and numerous other violations I'm sure any good attorney could provide.

I demand an immediate explanation as to who has been defaming me, and for what reason, as I asure you I will take all legal recourse available to me, both private and public, and all concerned parties at Bisk will be contacted concerning this matter as well. This illegal behavior will not be allowed to be swept under the rug by "Sheila", or anyone else at Bisk. I'm quite sure Mr. Bisk himself will be appalled at this unacceptable situation generated by a (until now) respected institution of higher learning.

Should I not receive an immediate, detailed response to this matter, ALL concerned parties will be notified concerning the lack of co-operation from Bisk employees, concerning very serious privacy matters.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2010 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bisk-Education-Inc/tampa-Florida-/Bisk-Education-Inc-Defamation-of-Character-Company-lied-to-recruiting-co-stating-they-602651. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bisk Education, Inc.

pretty defensive

AUTHOR: fairguy - (United States of America)

if it isn't defamation, y are u taking the time to try to twist the arm of the guy? why is bisk pushing rip off report to the back pages with all these reports.how? It may be, he
needs to get legal advice about it and small claims.it is free to file, you should talk to lwyr about this. and, anything about the contract a lawyer tells me

isnt binding because it is fraud. the judge has to look at it. you should do it and go for a default.and also

try this arbitration with rip off report. if they dont agree it would not look good if you take them

to court in florida. by the way, they have a jury for small claims there. pretty cool

Not defamation

AUTHOR: Flynrider - (USA)

A company does not have to provide a reason why they don't want to hire you.   In fact, there was "no reason given" because if they did give a reason, THAT could be considered defamation.  Telling your recruiter that they do not want to hire you without giving a reason is exactly what they should have done.

Whether someone mistakenly said that you'd been interviewed is a moot point.  Maybe they just didn't like your resume.   It is clear that they don't want to hire you at this time.  Your overblown reaction to this will likely guarantee that they won't consider employing you in the future.

Your claims of identity theft and invasion of privacy do not make sense.    It's time to put away the ego and move on.   Public tirades like this will only harm your prospects of future employment.