Complaint Review: BizPacReview.com

• Reported By: PBCGuy — West Palm Beach Florida
BizPacReview.com
west palm beach, Florida USA

BizPacReview.com BizPac BizPacReview.com is a SCAM west palm beach Florida

I just wanted to tell everyone that I advertised my business on BizPacReview.com after Jack Furnari emailed me website stats.  They sent me reports, but I became suspicious when my business never increased.  I started asking my customers and NOT ONE customer ever heard of the BizPacReview.com

So I hired an "Internet" expert to track my website traffic. 0 real visitors!  He thinks they were buying traffic or just making up numbers. We were not getting any real people from BizPacReview.com!  I contacted the Attorney General and they said they can prosecute BizPacReview.com or Jack Furnari because they never "directly promised" website traffic.

Save yourself money.  BizPacReview.com is a complete fake!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2013 10:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BizPacReviewcom/west-palm-beach-Florida/BizPacReviewcom-BizPac-BizPacReviewcom-is-a-SCAM-west-palm-beach-Florida-1074033. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BizPacReview.com