Complaint Review: Blair Rewards

• Submitted: Tue, July 03, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, July 03, 2012

• Reported By: ellenk — El Paso Texas U.S.A.
Blair Rewards

Blair Rewards Unauthorized bank withdrawal Internet

Blair.com apparently signed me up for something called "Blair Rewards" without my authorization and have debited my bank account, again without authorization, for $14.95.  There is no information about Blair Rewards at their website, and I have discovered numerous complaints about this illegal tactic at Ripoff Report and at complaintsboard.com.

All this came after I bought merchandise from Blair online using my debit card.  They had "pre-approved" me for credit and then changed their minds.  Not a company I will ever buy from again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2012 09:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blair-Rewards/internet/Blair-Rewards-Unauthorized-bank-withdrawal-Internet-906182. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blair Rewards