Complaint Review

Scottsdale , Arizona USA Phone:
866-711-2835
Category:
Dental Services

Blizzard White offered a trial and then in same box send a full months supply and charge me for it Scottsdale Arizona

this company offered a trial sample for $3.95 shipping only and sent in the same box of trial a full months worth of thier product and charged my card for another $92.00. I called to return the product and they told me once they charged my card I could not get a refund. They never even gave me a chance to try the product before they charged me without my concent for a months supply. This is a very dishonest company and they are committing a crime by not honest and fair to thier consummers.I wont even try the product as if they are this dishonest I am afraid of what the product would do to my teeth.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2014 01:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blizzard-White/Scottsdale-Arizona/Blizzard-White-offered-a-trial-and-then-in-same-box-send-a-full-months-supply-and-charge-1153334. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blizzard White