Complaint Review: BlogToolKit.com/Plaxo

• Updated: Sun, December 20, 2009

• Reported By: Tony — Naples Florida United States of America
BlogToolKit.com/Plaxo

BlogToolKit.com/Plaxo BlogToolkit/Plaxo scam Internet

I've been a Plaxo customer for many years.  They emailed me offering what they called Plaxo TRIAL PAY.  They would give me a year's free use of their greeting cards in return for considering a Blog Tool Kit.  I just needed to pay $1.97 which was charged to my debit card.

BlogToolKit.com fraudulently charged my card a further $39.95.  I complained to my Bank who advised me to call BlogToolKit's 800 number on the transaction advice.  The Bank indicated that they might otherwise continue to charge on a monthly basis.

I called the 800 number only to get a recorded messages saying the number was unassigned.  I emailed BlogToolKit via their website and got no response.

I emailed Plaxo and they declined to assist me after numerous fruitless communications with them.  (Their service has gone down the pan since they were acquired by Comcast!)

It took a day of my time dealing with the Bank but they reversed the 39.95 unauthorized charge and advised me to cancel my card to avoid a recurring charge.

By the way, I never received the so-called tool kit or anything from the company.
This is clearly a scam and I'm disgusted with Plaxo who were complicit in this scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2009 09:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BlogToolKitcomPlaxo/internet/BlogToolKitcomPlaxo-BlogToolkitPlaxo-scam-Internet-542602. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BlogToolKit.com/Plaxo