• Report: #920152

Bob's of Milford
750 Bridgeport Ave Internet United States of America

Bob's of Milford Do NOT shop at Bob's of Milford, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Good advice Kenny

*Consumer Suggestion: Car salespeople LOVE buyers like you...

I went to Bob's of Milford because I did not have perfect credit and needed a new car. My husband and I just had a baby and were looking for an SUV or a Corsover vehicle. We did not do our homework and did not research the prices of vehicles as we did not know what car we wanted. Righ away we were aproached by a sales person who asked us to come inside and talk. Then he showed us the cars they had on the lot and I liked the Mazda CX9.

The sales person told us the car is an All wheel drive and have us a price of 27K. They were able to get credit for us to buy the car. the payment came out to be a lot, but we did not have a choice. Several months later when it got cold and started snowing, we discovered that the car was not an All wheel drive and that we were hugely overcharged, The value of the car was no more then 22 K at that time. Also the " new " breaks they put on the car made the wheels black all the time. The " new" tires had to be replaced as well.

I called the dealership and asked for a manger. He started telling me that we shold have looked on the back of the car to see that it does not say All wheel drive and that its not his fault we didn't review the specifications that came with the car. He said all he can do is trade us in to a different car, that woudl cost us even more $. I went over the specifications we got and it didn't say anywhere that the car was not an AWD. I called a lawer and he told me that its a lie that it would always be on the back of the car, but because of the contract it would be impossible to get out at this time. Don't BUY a car at Bob's of Milford.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2012 07:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bobs-of-Milford/internet/Bobs-of-Milford-Do-NOT-shop-at-Bobs-of-Milford-Internet-920152. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bob's of Milford

Good advice Kenny

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

Attack the OP and make fun, this does help. Problem solve the rebutt way. NOT

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Car salespeople LOVE buyers like you...

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

You're clueless when you go there and you actually believe what they tell you.

I would bet your loan is from a subprime (deadbeat) lender...right?

They customarily overprice the cars to cover the additional risk that they may not get paid.

" Also the " new " breaks they put on the car made the wheels black all the time. "

What did they "break" that made the wheels black?
" I called the dealership and asked for a manger."

Were you giving birth to the Christ child and thus needed a manger?

" I went over the specifications we got and it didn't say anywhere that the car was not an AWD"

Should it also have said, doesn't have 5 doors, doesn't seat more than 4 or doesn't have surround sound or TV?

See where I'm going with this?

I predict more of the same kinds of dealings in your future and bet this isn't your first.