Complaint Review: Brake Master

• Reported By: alexznumber1 — El Paso Texas United States of America
Brake Master
5935 Cromo Drive El Paso, Texas United States of America

Brake Master Fraudulent services scam El Paso, Texas

I took my land rover discovery II 2002 to go bleed the brakes after I removed and inspected the abs modulator. I took the land rover here to get the brakes bled because I did not want to hassle of doing it myself. I would have to remove the tires, and I pass. Anyways, the brakes were fine before I removed the abs modulator. Removing any of the brake components is going to let in air. So bleeding the system is going to work if he brakes worked perfectly before.

So after waiting for them to "bleed" the brakes. They tell me oh no the master brake cylinder is bad. Bull shit. Brake cylinders don't go bad leaving the car stationary. There was air in the system and they did not bleed the brakes properly. The master brake cylinder was still GOOD!. If it were bad it would NOT let me pump the brakes to stop. The pedal AFTER pumping the brakes felt firm. Indicating that the brake master cylinder was still good and there was still air in the system, which indicates that they did not bleed the brakes correctly.

I went won't in disbelief. Bled the brakes myself, and the brakes work. I want a full refund for these incompetent mechanics. By the way they put dot 3 brake fluid instead of the required dot 4. Yes the people were very friendly but I'm not sure if they know how to work on cars.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2013 11:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brake-Master/El-Paso-Texas-79912/Brake-Master-Fraudulent-services-scam-El-Paso-Texas-993334. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brake Master