Complaint Review: Brandefined

• Updated: Mon, April 15, 2013

• Reported By: darrell_f****1234 — los angeles California
Brandefined
Beaverton, Oregon United States of America

Brandefined Insights Marketing Group High Pressure Sales Tactics, Scam company Beaverton, Oregon

I was contacted by Brandefined on my cell phone. I will omit the name of the Sales woman for her protection. I am a real estate agent, I get multiple phone calls every day from people trying to sell me advertising. What caught my attention was the fact that they mentioned Facebook.

So I thought that I would listen for a bit, play along and see if it was anything worth while. Within 5 minutes of being on the phone and being asked various questions about how I run my marketing. I was being pushed into giving my credit card information including billing address.

This seemed like a red flag so while keeping her on the phone I started to research their company on google. Finding many other rip off reports, and horrible reviews of other customers paying for service and then NEVER receiving any sort of benefit. (They run facebook ads for your business) Most people report that they never even saw the ads that brandefined claimed had been sent out thousands of times in that specific zip code.

After another 3-4 minutes of refusing my credit card information, the young lady said that maybe I should speak with her manager, and he could clear things up for me. A Mr. Bill Stados then got on the phone. He explained that on their website was all of their credentials and led me to brandefined.com

The website is designed for nothing more than a QUICK SALE. It has hardly NO real information at all. The "credentials" They have can be almost easily obtained by any individual. I am no rookie to sales myself and sat and played along with his HIGH PRESSURE SALES TACTICS to get my credit card information. I brought up the rip off report website and he explained how every business has a rip off report, even rip off report! That might very well be true. I eventually ended the call. They have continued to call me back consistently every 10 minutes for the next hour.

That link above is another that I found buried in the search engines. It is many customers and employees from a company called NETBIZ. That apparently several high level employees branched off to start Brandefined, After netbiz had been shut down for none the less being un-ethical.

That link holds lots of information about the two gentlemen running brandefined as well as some current employees. The entire thing is a scam. They apparently just continue to change the companies name to hide from reviews like this. ANY GOOD REVIEWS FOUND ONLINE ABOUT THIS COMPANY ARE MORE THAN LIKELY WRITTEN BY THE COMPANY.

Yes it is true that every company has bad reviews, but is it possible to have ONLY BAD reviews? with no real legitimate good ones, with any proof that they are anything but the company itself posting fake reviews?

ALL in ALL, PROCEED WITH CAUTION.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2013 01:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brandefined/Beaverton-Oregon-/Brandefined-Insights-Marketing-Group-High-Pressure-Sales-Tactics-Scam-company-Beaverton-1043274. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brandefined