Complaint Review: Bridal Boulevard

• Submitted: Thu, January 19, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, January 19, 2012

• Reported By: Cindy — Fort Wayne Indiana United States of America
Bridal Boulevard

Bridal Boulevard FRAUD. DID NOT REFUND MONEY FOR A RETURNED DRESS THAT WAS IN NEED OF REPAIRS. Internet

I purchased on October 29, 2011 a bridesmaid dress for my daughters wedding.  The dress would not zip up or down.  Took to a alteration shop and they said it would cost more than the dess was worth to fix.  I contacted Bridal Boulevard.  They said they would cover the cost of the repairs.  I decided to return the dress.  It was returned in 30 days.  I have yet to receive my refund.  Customer service says they credited my account on December 29, 2011.  There have been no credits to my account as of January 19, 2011.  The dress was sub standard.  Came wadded up in a shoe size box.  It was a long formal.  The dress had to be shipped back to China costing me over $100 to send it back.  Bridal Boulevard then preceeded to tell me there would be a restocking fee.  The dress cost$159.88, and they would credit me $115.  I have yet to see the credit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2012 09:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bridal-Boulevard/internet/Bridal-Boulevard-FRAUD-DID-NOT-REFUND-MONEY-FOR-A-RETURNED-DRESS-THAT-WAS-IN-NEED-OF-RE-825533. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bridal Boulevard