Complaint Review: Bridal Boulevard

• Submitted: Mon, February 21, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, July 27, 2011

• Reported By: melinda — south point Ohio United States of America
Bridal Boulevard

Bridal Boulevard bridalblvd@gmail.com, http://www.bridalblvd.com/BridalBlvd-bridal-gowns_c811 send the wrong size dress and the measurements was wrong. have to pay back the shipping of $55.00 Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Dear customer

I bought a wedding dress online with my measurements and when i got the dress, might i add that the dress was late getting to me, the dress size was wrong.  Online they look like a USA based company and come to find out the dress was made and shipped from China.  The dress was very beautiful but the measurements was completely wrong.  The bust area of the dress was suppose to have been 36.5 inches and the dress came to me at 31 inches which did not fit.  My wedding is in two weeks and the only thing they said i could do is send the dress back, which they told me would cost me $14.00 and in fact it's $55.00, and they could make and send a new one.  But what if it is wrong again ?  my wedding is in a few weeks....  please beware of this company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2011 11:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bridal-Boulevard/internet/Bridal-Boulevard-bridalblvdgmailcom-httpwwwbridalblvdcomBridalBlvd-bridal-gownsc-698065. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bridal Boulevard

Dear customer

AUTHOR: bridalblvd - (United States of America)

Dear customer
On behalf of Bridalblvd.com, we sincerely apologize for all the inconvenience we might cause to you during the business. Your comments is a great help for us to evaluate our team and to help us improve. so we would like to know more details about your problem.
Can you pls. kindly contact us with your order ID#? We can be reached at 1-888-582-5438 or email address customer-services@bridalblvd.com, you can also contact us by live chat. We will assist you and give you the best solution.

Thanks and Regards,