Complaint Review: Brides Against Breast Cancer

Brides Against Breast Cancer
Sarasota, Florida USA

Brides Against Breast Cancer DID NOT DELIVER WHAT WAS PROMISED Sarasota Florida

*Consumer Comment: Brides against breast cancer

Be aware of BRIDES AGAINST BREAST CANCER. I am so very disappointed. I did a vendor event because I thought this was a great cause. I thought it would be an awesome way to give back while networking. Our vendor event was supposed to be from 11-6. They had advertised for a VIP group which comes for the first hour. After that there was no one. It was empty. All the vendors started packing up at 2 and we most were out by 3. We were promised an event till 6. I contacted them and they admitted this venue wasnt set up well. They offered me another event that is over a year out!!! SMH Just be careful if you are going to invest your money with them. I felt like it was very misrepresented to me.  I have others who also feel this way that have messaged me and can share for those that would like it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2014 12:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brides-Against-Breast-Cancer/Sarasota-Florida/Brides-Against-Breast-Cancer-DID-NOT-DELIVER-WHAT-WAS-PROMISED-Sarasota-Florida-1158498. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brides Against Breast Cancer

Brides against breast cancer

AUTHOR: MiakaLynn - ()

I just filed a report against Guiding the brides. You can look it up, but I believe they mention and even say on their site they are part of Brides against breast cancer. This might be a HUGE ponzy scheme. Let me know if you think this or know any information about this. Thanks