Complaint Review: Broker Price Opinion

• Updated: Tue, April 16, 2013

• Reported By: C. S — Keller Texas
Broker Price Opinion
8700 TURNPIKE DR. STE 300 WESTMINSTER, Colorado United States of America

Broker Price Opinion Does, not pay their brokers for the work they do for them got me for several WESTMINSTER, Colorado

*Consumer Comment: File a Complaint

Realtor's be careful it is a scam! They suck you in that you might get listing etc and they will pay you a little bit but they never pay you at all!!! They also never get you hooked up with getting a chance to list the homes.  When I called about getting paid they said they were running about 90 day's behind and really not sure when they will get around to pay.  I saw another agent post here about noting getting paid my bad.  I would have never wasted my time doing the work.  Now, I will use as much time as I can letting others know as well as contacting all the address that I did to let them know someone is checking out their place in case they are a scam on them as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2013 03:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Broker-Price-Opinion/WESTMINSTER-Colorado-80031-4301/Broker-Price-Opinion-Does-not-pay-their-brokers-for-the-work-they-do-for-them-got-me-for-1043762. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Broker Price Opinion

File a Complaint

AUTHOR: Tanzy - (USA)

Please file a complaint against Broker Price Opinion, Inc with the Colorado Attorney General at , coloradoattorneygeneral.gov/complaint.  I am trying to build a case against them to stop them from taking advantage of us real estate agents. Thanks for your support!