Complaint Review: BrokerPriceOpinion.com

• Reported By: Kelly — Tooele Utah United States of America
BrokerPriceOpinion.com
Internet, Colorado United States of America

BrokerPriceOpinion.com Refuses to pay for Realtor services Internet, Colorado

I have been performing property condition reports since February of 2012 and haven't received a payment all year (to date I have performed 37 of these reports). At one point (in September), after an inquiry, I was told to resubmit my license and insurance information. I was told that all was in order at that point and that I sould receive my payment soon.

It is now December 21st 2012 and I still haven't been paid yet. They still call me every few weeks to request another property condition report and I still do it in hopes that I will eventually get a check.

I am hoping that they will eventually pay me about 10 times what they promised to pay. I can dream can't I?

Note: I used to do full-sized BPOs for this company and I was always paid for them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2012 09:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BrokerPriceOpinioncom/Internet-Colorado-/BrokerPriceOpinioncom-Refuses-to-pay-for-Realtor-services-Internet-Colorado-985401. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BrokerPriceOpinion.com