Complaint Review: Bulk Accounts Guru

• Updated: Sun, March 09, 2014

• Reported By: DallasGuy30 — Frisco Texas
Bulk Accounts Guru
Internet USA

Bulk Accounts Guru buygmailaccounts.com, buy1000followers.org, subhinroy@gmail.com, subhin roy FRAUD, SCAM, STOLE MY MONEY Internet

Subhin Roy stole my money and never game me any of the items I purchased.  I sent an email and paid on Paypal a bjmbnd shortly after I received a response by email confirming.  After several days of no response, I reached out on Skype and threatened to dispute when he told me he would have my product in 2 hours.  After 24 hours, I sent an email that I was going to dispute and I did not get a response.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2014 06:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bulk-Accounts-Guru/internet/Bulk-Accounts-Guru-buygmailaccountscom-buy1000followersorg-subhinroygmailcom-subhi-1129325. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bulk Accounts Guru