Complaint Review: BullZ Audio

• Submitted: Fri, January 21, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, January 21, 2011

• Reported By: shelby — West Virginia United States of America
BullZ Audio

BullZ Audio Xscorpion BULLZ AUDIO BCAP 2.2 Farad Car Digital Power Capacitor #350408275011 Internet

I purchased a BullZ Audio BCAP 2.2 Farad Car Digital Power Capacitor #350408275011 from an Ebay store. I tested the capacitor when I received it to see that it was in fact a 2.2 Farad. It was only 0.1 Farad. I had to pay $10 return shipping to get a replacement. The second one was no better. The Ebay store refunded my money and said keep the bad part. I believe ALL of the BullZ Audio capacitors are junk. I have worked in the field of electronics for several decades. It would be very easy to make junk and sell it to the kids that use them in their car stereo systems. I doubt if anyone else tests them. I needed to know the value because I was going to use it for an electronic project. If you have one test it. If you don't have one don't buy one.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2011 06:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BullZ-Audio/internet/BullZ-Audio-Xscorpion-BULLZ-AUDIO-BCAP-22-Farad-Car-Digital-Power-Capacitor-350408275011-685310. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BullZ Audio