Complaint Review: Butsudan.com

• Updated: Sat, September 07, 2013

• Reported By: Kalua — Baton Rouge Louisiana
Butsudan.com
15540 Cabrito Rd. Van Nuys, California USA

Butsudan.com Morning Sun. Bank Card Ripoff/No Confirmation on Order Cancellation Van Nuys California

I ordered a butsudan from the website butsudan.com but later changed my mind.  I called the store the next day to see if I would be able to cancel it.  The woman who answered told me that it would be cancelled.  I asked for a confirmation # and she told me not to worry about that.  Today my credit union called to tell me that there were several charges on my credit card/debit made in Los Angeles, California.  We live in Baton Rouge and I have only used the card once online since movin.I used it on this site. The bank knows this and I confirmed all of the purchases I made here in Baton Rouge.

I sent an email stating this fact but to no response.  There has been no refund and no product to even send back.  It is unusual because this is supposed to be a buddhist store and this is just bad karma.  I hope that it's just a misunderstanding but it doesn't clear up my credit card compromise which I had to have closed because of this activity.  I just want to warn everyone to only buy things online using paypal because small places like this are not safe and obviously don't protect their cleint's information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2013 06:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Butsudancom/Van-Nuys-California-91406/Butsudancom-Morning-Sun-Bank-Card-RipoffNo-Confirmation-on-Order-Cancellation-Van-Nuys-1082614. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Butsudan.com