Complaint Review: CASA DORADA Medana

• Updated: Mon, May 20, 2013

• Reported By: Toby — Anchorage Alaska
CASA DORADA Medana
Internet USA

CASA DORADA Medana Globequest , Globequest Travel Club ALEJANDO OSMRNA Sales Manager. Sergio S Parra Quality Assurance DO NOT TRUST THESE PEOPLE!!!  Internet

I purchase a penthouse timeshare in 2008 for $67,541. In January 2013 I traded it in  for a smaller unit which cost $59.541. Alex Osborna and his sales assoiciate Geoge ( please do not trust George he is a bonified liar) gave me a Equity exchange agreement which stated I had a 8000.00 credit. Which would be paid to me when the penthouse was sold.

I was asked to sign a debt authorization form and agreed to pay 239.99 each month until the penthouse was sold. I would then be reinbursed for the the credit due me.

Unfortunately the credit card is still being charged and I cannot get any awnsers as to the disposition of the original time share. Alex the sales manager bosted right infront of me" I could sell that penthouse tomarrow" !Was it sold, were is the credit, why is my card still being charges.

I have emailed, tried to call, left messages, tried to fax........ these people just ecnore you! They will sit right in front of you and lie. As far as follow through there is not any. Quality assurance as an email address is quite frankly a JOKE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2013 01:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CASA-DORADA-Medana/internet/CASA-DORADA-Medana-Globequest-Globequest-Travel-Club-ALEJANDO-OSMRNA-Sales-Manager-Ser-1052413. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CASA DORADA Medana