Complaint Review: CASH ADVANCE USA

• Submitted: Tue, August 14, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, August 15, 2012

• Reported By: CLAUDIA A. OROZCO — SAN YSIDRO California United States of America
CASH ADVANCE USA

CASH ADVANCE USA JAMES BROWN, MICHAEL DAVIS I was called at work and I was told that if I did not pay a cash loan of $500.00 I was going to be sent to court. I was also told that I would be accuse of fraud etc. Internet

*Consumer Comment: stacie's back

*Consumer Comment: You got ripped off

I was contacted at work on August 13, 2012 by a James Brown he told me I was going to be taken to court and prosecuted because I owed money. He told me that I owe $500.00 and if I did not pay them by 2:00 p.m. that day he was going to file my paperwork at the courts. So I ended up paying him $700.00 dollars he said once he received payment he would then e-mail me a receipt and then in a few days or so I would be sent a sort of paid in full letter. I have called James Brown on several occassions and he still wants more money from he want $450.00 by this Friday, August 17, 2012 at noon. He also told me that he could refund me back my money and just see me in court. I sent him an e-mail today telling him to mail my money to me. I will be calling his office again tomorrow please help me get my money back and put these crooks behind bars.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2012 07:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CASH-ADVANCE-USA/internet/CASH-ADVANCE-USA-JAMES-BROWN-MICHAEL-DAVIS-I-was-called-at-work-and-I-was-told-that-if-I-927359. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CASH ADVANCE USA

stacie's back

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

hooray, hope you was not ill. let the rebutts begin!!!!!

You got ripped off

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

Kiss your money goodbye - these idiots are scam artists! There is not court case or arrest warrant.   Don't call them anymore and just report them to the proper authorities.