Complaint Review: CCTV SERVICES INC.

• Submitted: Fri, October 26, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, December 05, 2012

• Reported By: Salesbeast43 — islip terrace New York United States of America
CCTV SERVICES INC.
80 SMITH ST farmingdale, New York United States of America

CCTV SERVICES INC. ***SCAM ALERT***DONT WORK FOR THEM YOU WONT GET PAID*** farmingdale, New York

*Consumer Comment: CCTV Sales

*Consumer Comment: stacie??ashlee??? who knows

*General Comment: Good Luck...

SCAM ALERT********First off I would like to say that I AM NOT AT ALL a disgruntled employee.......

About three weeks ago I applied for a sales job from an ad on craigslist for CCtv services. Seemed like a good small mom and pop company to work for....Thier ad read that they are looking for sales rep for inside sales ..salary plus commission. I met with Paul Franzano, who from what he told me just made manager about 6 months ago at the company..nice guy..but has no clue on what bieng a sales manager is about....especially with his hygene , but thats beside the point..

Now I am not wet behind the ears with sales, I made over 100k a year three years in a row and my backround is securities(stocks) and mortgages , you know.. real sales with legal documents and personal info...I took the job becuase I was transitioning from one job to another and had a two week gap between the two, so rather than be lazy I figued id make a few dollars until I started my new job on Oct 15th,( 6 figure Job by thw way)

So my first dayI get on the phone and make 300 calls a day , basically getting hung up on becuase the leads are recycled garbage..once agan I was cold calling which is something im not afraid of. Long story short I was basically setting appointments for the owners to go out and meet with the prospect and try to close for a security system thats over priced and garbage..

Scam #1..
Thier misleading ad saying its sales when its appointment setting.Now I made a sale in the first week a 10 k sale at that and it was a record for a new guy..

Scam#2
However while I was at my desk, I noticed several calls come in the thier unprofessional, so called accountant Dana who basically cursed at everyone who called ..about people who worked there complaining that they never got paid and demanding thier money..didnt think nothing of it...I worked thier a week and left mid day friday, just couldnt do the telemarking thing any more...I was told my check was mailed three times...never came.

so they got me for $620.00 and I filed a complaint with the BBB which they are not a member, with the State Attorney general and the Dep of Labor..shame on you CCTV services ,,,I thought you were a good company.....Pay people for thier work...DO NOT WORK THERE IF YOUR READING THIS>>>SCAM SCAM SCAM>>>>>YOU WILL NOT GET PAID!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2012 01:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCTV-SERVICES-INC/farmingdale-New-York-11757/CCTV-SERVICES-INC-SCAM-ALERTDONT-WORK-FOR-THEM-YOU-WONT-GET-PAID-farmingdale-N-960581. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCTV SERVICES INC.

CCTV Sales

AUTHOR: Guy44444 - (United States of America)

Sales Beast- Come work with me.  I have a growing security company in Long Island and I can use someone like you.  You will be fairly compensated.

stacie??ashlee??? who knows

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

must rebuttt     must rebuttt     must rebuttt     must rebuttt     must rebuttt

#3 General Comment

Good Luck...

AUTHOR: HGIT - (United States of America)

A friend of mine had this happen to her as well. She went to work here in Dallas, TX for a small upstart temp agency owned by a married couple. When her assignment at the Bank ended the couple refused to mail her check and kept telling her it was in the mail. She finally had to threaten to file a Wage Complaint against them to finally get her check. Then when she applied for unemployment for a work stoppage the company lied AGAIN and told the unemployment office she turned down work when they had in fact not even offered her any work.

Anyone can start a business nowadays and yes they will try and break laws to keep money. Good luck in fighting these bums.