voters

• Updated: Fri, September 14, 2012

• Reported By: dee7291 — Tampa Florida United States of America
CDN Logistics
317 W. Lake Street Northlake, Illinois United States of America

CDN Logistics Unknown charges after nine months out of the company Northlake, Illinois

*UPDATE Employee: CDN Logistics, Inc Rebuttal Letter

I left this company on August 10,2011 after two weeks working for them. They were making me drive illegally and I was uncomfortable with the way they handle the trips. After nine months I received a letter from a collection agency asking me to pay $1738, that supossedly I owed CDN. They gave me a time frame of 14 days of receiving the letter to pay that amount of money. I never received my last settlement , but because I left even with them I didn't pay attention and didn't care about until now. The copy of that settlement was sent, dated for March 12. 2012 seven months after I quit. They are charging me for insurance and some other things between september and march.  I tried talking to them and the collection agency told me that  out of 371 lawsuits drivers had against them they only lost one and if I get an attorney I have to be clear that if I lose i have to pay their lawyer too. (I already knew that) He just said, see you in court.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2012 12:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CDN-Logistics/Northlake-Illinois-60164/CDN-Logistics-Unknown-charges-after-nine-months-out-of-the-company-Northlake-Illinois-886349. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CDN Logistics

CDN Logistics, Inc Rebuttal Letter

AUTHOR: Earl @ CDN Logistics - (United States of America)

CDN Logistics is dedicated to the success of all of its owner operators. Since being in business since 1988, we have had many relationships with owner operators and have seen some of them grow into successful business owners and in some cases multi truck fleet operators.
CDN Logistics is a very dynamic and robust company with an excellent reputation with its customers, employees, drivers and the entire trucking community. We are projecting tremendous growth in the future and understand that without successful owner operators that cannot be accomplished so we pride ourselves to being a driver friendly carrier.
As in everyday life, business relationships sometimes come to an end for many reasons and although we value our relationships with each and every owner operator, decisions to move on with other carriers is a reality we all have to live with. We value our owner operators and our relationships with them. As with any relationship sometimes they dont end as we would like them to. As a reputable company we will never do anything unethical or deliberately not pay a vendor on time, check our credit rating; we pride on paying all our bills generally before they are due. Having said that, we know we are not perfect. We welcome any former contractor who feels they were somehow shorted or treated unfairly to contact us. If were in error we will gladly attempt to remediate it.

CDN Logistics would like to encourage all former and existing contractors to contact 708-344-5555 and ask to speak with a Safety Team Member in an attempt to reconcile any issues they may have gone unresolved.
Thank you for taking this into consideration while posting future comments that may have a negative impact on future relationships with other driving professionals.
We are dedicated to the success of all owner operators (past & present) and welcome any positive feedback to improve our relationship with the owner operator community.

CDN Logistics, Inc