Complaint Review: CHAPARRAL FARM, LTD.

• Submitted: Mon, May 27, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, May 27, 2013

• Reported By: Wolf Lovers who hates THIEVES — Scottsville Kentucky
CHAPARRAL FARM, LTD.
2198 State Route 136 - Hillsboro, Ohio - 45133 Hillsboro, Ohio USA

CHAPARRAL FARM, LTD. I've purchased Two so called " wolf hybrids " from them and I've spent more on Vet Bills than I did on both dogs trying to save their lives bottle feeding them as pups because they were weaned off of their mother too young.

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: WHERE DOES THE BLAME FOR CANCER REALLY LIE ?

James and Karen Supper that run What Used to be Chapparal K-9 When I bought my First " Sick " puppy and didn't realize it until he got old enough to realize he only had one Testical that dropped down are SCAM ARTISTS plain and simple. I'm not gonna write a book, because I'm not in the mood, because my Second " wolf dog " that I just bought from them that wasn't even 3 years old that I paid $1,000 for because he was the " REAL DEAL " as they said..... He actually was LOYAL just like the First ONE, but it was because he had two loving people, My wife and I and helped to Bottle feed him pedialyte and oatmeal on top of the vet giving him shots for a certain disease he had. Same situation with my first wolf hybrid which I paid well over $500 dollars for in 1996 and he was only what they called 50% Wolf....The famous CHIPPEWA on the front of their home page was Supposedly my first dog's Father, and there was a White German Shephard that she showed me that was SUPPOSEDLY his mom. Long story short, this last time I went to get another one after our first one died after 14 agonizing years of hell...... I wanted another one, so I made my mind up I would get a PUREDBRED 100% Alaskan Grey Wolf, Oh but they said he had a little Timberwolf and a little something else in him too, but he was PUREBRED ? I should have known better and rode back home without buying him. She even put on the paper work that he was another breed dog, because she said that in Kentucky that the law stated we couldn't own wolf hybrids that were over 25% percent ? I checked on the law, because my wife and I had moved and had our other one here with us for 9 years before he finally passed away in the Same Month of May... just like my last one did that didnt' even make it to see his 3rd birthday. I just got done Burying him just above where my wife and I buried our first loyal friend of 14 years.  They LOVED us and were very loyal dogs, and we LOVED them. The neighbors and their kids loved 'em. I wouldn't have cared to put a baby on 'em and let 'em go for a ride, but of course, I was aware of how strong they both were, and the fact that they still had part " Wolf " in them supposedly.  I'm pissed off right now so much i ain't gonna write anymore.  The last thing I'm gonna say besides " LAWSUIT " is that I'm gonna find me a Bulldog and Breed it to a Shitzu and I'm gonna make a new Breed called a Bullshit and take it back to James and Karen and sale a pup for $1,000 with my lawyer standing next to me.  My wife and I sure named him right.  We named him MAXIMUS after the character Maximus Decimus Meridius in the movie Gladiator played by Russell Crowe.  As he said in one of my favorite quotes in any movie... " My name is Maximus Decimus Meridus..General of the armies of the north, loyal servant to Marcus Auralius, Husband to a Murdered Wife, Father do a murdered Son, " And I will have my VENGEANCE in this life or the Next. "  Well, Kahn ( my first dog and Maximus or Max as we always called him ) are having their vengeance in the NEXT LIFE, but at least they're out of their misery and suffering no longer.  To you James and Karen Supper..... I don't know how you sleep at night.

Bryan & Regina Boy
Scottsville, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2013 05:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CHAPARRAL-FARM-LTD/Hillsboro-Ohio-45133/CHAPARRAL-FARM-LTD-Ive-purchased-Two-so-called-wolf-hybrids-from-them-and-Ive-spe-1054203. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CHAPARRAL FARM, LTD.

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

WHERE DOES THE BLAME FOR CANCER REALLY LIE ?

AUTHOR: Karen Chaparral Farm Ltd. - ()

It's heartening to see how compansionate our puppy buyers are when they loose one of these very special animals.  But to say that their first wolf dog was in agonizing hell for 14 years because he had one testicle that didn't drop?  An animal that is in agonizing pain could not have been good or
friendly with the neighbors, or to let their children play with them.  And 14 years is a good and long life for a large animal.
The second puppy, we mistakingly felt they would be able to take care of at 4 weeks and 4 days old, and we mistakenly tried very hard to accomidate the pick up time for what worked best for them.  We have had several other customers want their higher content wolf dogs at this age and no one else has ever had a problem with bottle feeding and raising them at an even earlier age.  Many wolf dog breeders place their high content puppies with the new owners before 2 weeks old for better bonding.

The "disease" that he mentions was coccidia and giardia, which was easily treated with liquid and pills and was completely cleared up at their next vet visit 2 weeks later.   Since we don't raise our animals on wire, like at puppy mills, they do sometimes get it.  Our puppies LOVE to play in water and its a constant challenge trying to keep them out of it on a farm.
Every puppy we've ever purchased from a breeder has had coccidia, and some had giardia too, its just a common thing you learn to deal with, and as the vet said "Is very common, we see it almost daily".  We routinely start treating for it at 5 weeks old.
He rants about how horrible this is, while at the same time he can't keep JUST ONE puppy from picking up something and getting sick, as proven by the fact that his vet had to give the puppy a shot, for a bacterial overgrowth from eating something bad, a month and a half AFTER they took him home!
His vet DID NOT give this puppy any shot for a "disease", that he supposedly left our place with.

In his complaint he mentions he wanted a "PUREBRED 100% Alaskan Grey Wolf".  First off, we have never owned, sold, or claimed to own purebred 100% Alaskan Grey Wolves.   When he called us for his second pup he said he was ready for a higher wolf content pup this time.  The highest content litter we had at the time was 91%.  This pup's Grandmother on the top side, and Great Grandmother on the bottom side were pure wolves.  And we do NO inbreeding.  The Mother and Father are TOTAL OUTCROSSES.  This father is only fertile in the spring time, and mother only comes into heat once a year, in the spring.
The puppies were born in May.  Timber wolf and German Shepherd is exactly what we told him.  We have never owned a Husky, Malamute, or any other breeds that we mixed with the wolf dogs.  And his contract says:  WOLF DOG.

He also doesn't mention in his complaint that WE PAID FOR ALL THE PUPS VET BILLS which he submitted, along with the pups food, water, puppy pads, and nursing bottle!!  And even his gas to pick these things up on one of the bills !
And now, because his wolf dog dies at 3 years old from testicular cancer, it is our fault ?   I would think if cancer was something his wolf dog inherited then his parents (now 8 and 10 years old), grandparents (now 12 and 13 years old) , and even some of the great grandparents wouldn't still be alive and well??

It's time for people to start taking responsibility for what THEY do to an animal after they get it.  NOT blindly trusting their vets to take care of them, or trusting the commercials on TV to tell them the best foods to feed.
Dogs are having reactions to the GMO (genetically modified), pesticide laden, sugary, food coloring crap that's in a huge majority of the dog foods now.  They're having reactions to being OVERLY vaccinated with vaccines full of mercury and toxic chemicals.  They're having reactions to the flea and tick medicines routinely dumped on their skin and/or fed to them.  Not to mention the dog treats and chews that have KILLED hundreds of dogs in just the past few years.

If their first wolf dog,  "our first one died after 14 agonizing years of hell", was REALLY so sick for 14 YEARS, why did he come back to us for his second wolf dog??