Complaint Review: CMG Credit

• Updated: Tue, October 26, 2010

• Reported By: ouiglz — Portland Oregon United States of America
CMG Credit
1 MILLENNIUM DR Uniontown, Pennsylvania United States of America

CMG Credit CMG credit card shown on credit report never applied for Uniontown, Pennsylvania

I just pulled up my credit report from the TransUnion CRA. In the 'Satisfactory Accounts' it showed a credit card account from a company called CMG in Uniontown, PA with a credit limit of $7,500. It shows a zero balance and zero past due with a zero 'high balance' also, which means it was never used. I don't know how this got on my credit report. It is from 08/2003. For the life of me, I cannot remember if I ever applied for a credit card from this company or not, but at least it showed up in the Satisfactory section of my credit report; and, it doesn't seem as if they have done me any damage for the last seven years that it has been on my report. I still want it taken off, though.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2010 04:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CMG-Credit/Uniontown-Pennsylvania-15401-6408/CMG-Credit-CMG-credit-card-shown-on-credit-report-never-applied-for-Uniontown-Pennsylva-655524. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CMG Credit