Complaint Review: CMG Credit

• Updated: Tue, August 07, 2012

• Reported By: sandi1219 — tampa Florida United States of America
CMG Credit
1 millennium Dr union town, Pennsylvania United States of America

CMG Credit Found this company on my credit report. Not sure what this is.m njscb union town, Pennsylvania

I found this company on my credit report. It states that I have an open account with them. I have never applied for this account. It not in bad standing but I did not sign up for this account. It some sort of Credit Card company or atleast thats what the credit report said. I also found a couple of other negitive companies on my report that I never signed up for. I guess someone is using my identity. Something sould be done to this company. I have noticed many other people stating that they never signed up to this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2012 08:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CMG-Credit/union-town-Pennsylvania-15401/CMG-Credit-Found-this-company-on-my-credit-report-Not-sure-what-this-ism-njscb-union-to-923996. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CMG Credit