Complaint Review: CRAIN FORD CHENAL

• Updated: Wed, April 11, 2012

• Reported By: Shawn J — Little Rock Arkansas United States of America
CRAIN FORD CHENAL
CHENAL PARKWAY LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas United States of America

CRAIN FORD CHENAL CRAIN HYUNDAI CLAIM MY RADIATOR WAS BUSTED, TOOK TO ANOTHER DEALERSHIP AND NOTHING WAS WRONG WITH IT LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas

I took my 2007 Mercury Mountaineer into the dealeship because it was jerking, I was told that my FlyWheel was bad, my truck was still under a warranty through a 3rd party.  They contacted the Warranty people, the adjuster called me back and stated if the FlyWheel was indeed bad then i should not be able to drive my truck.  The dealership insisted it was.  they wanted me to pay for the tear down of my truck and the warranty people come out and if it was not what was wrong with my vehicle i would be charged for the tear down and put back together.

I disagreed because the dealer ship would not waive those fees.  If you are CERTAIN that this is what is wrong, they why not agree.  I then go back because i hear some water sounds behind the radio.  They diagnois everything but what i came in there for.  They tell me i need new brakes and that was going to cost me 400.00, and my radiator was busted and that was 600.00.

I was told by the mechanic TIM, that the previous service advisor was lying to people and ripping people off and that he would not trust what he said and that was the reason why he was no longer with the company.  I took my vehicle to Bale and they checked out my radiator and i was told there was nothing wrong with my radiator and i should smell something kind of sweet.  I contacted the Crain and advised them..I requested a refund. You lied about what was wrong with my truck and you charged me over 100.00 for that.  I even filed a complaint with the BBB.  They refused to a refund.  They are HORRIBLE.  I will never purchase anything else from CRAIN

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2012 01:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CRAIN-FORD-CHENAL/LITTLE-ROCK-Arkansas-72223/CRAIN-FORD-CHENAL-CRAIN-HYUNDAI-CLAIM-MY-RADIATOR-WAS-BUSTED-TOOK-TO-ANOTHER-DEALERSHIP-867098. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CRAIN FORD CHENAL