Complaint Review: C.W.Designs

• Submitted: Sun, March 04, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, March 21, 2012

• Reported By: E.F. — Sacramento California United States of America
2521 Butano Drive sacramento, California United States of America

C.W.Designs Clark Wagaman Designs Convicted Felon Working at Home sacramento, California

*Consumer Comment: Really?

*Author of original report: Unfortunate

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response To This Report, By: Clark Wagaman (Owner CW Designs)

We contracted C.W. Designs to construct a awning over our back yard patio, While the awning was being put up, My husband overheard Clark Wagaman and his co worker or business partner, Manuel discussing Manuels time spent in State Prison for killing someone.
Being shocked and scared we waited and called Clark Wagaman and asked him for more details and expressed our outrage he would have a convicted felon working on our property with out notifying us first.  Clark Wagamans replied, His work was completed so there were no longer any problems.
This is a very unacceptable situation, We checked with the contractors license board before hiring this company. There was absolutely no way of knowing the back ground of other workers had my husband never overheard these workers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2012 02:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CWDesigns/sacramento-California-95821/CWDesigns-Clark-Wagaman-Designs-Convicted-Felon-Working-at-Home-sacramento-California-848587. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on C.W.Designs

AUTHOR: Ramjet - (U.S.A.)

I have no idea if any of this is true but even if it were, I don't think there is anything illegal about hiring someone who has spent time in prison as long as they are legally out of prison.

I don't know what 'agency' you are talking about.

AUTHOR: E.F. - (United States of America)

It is very unfortunate Clark Wagaman points out my grammar flaws. He attacks me to cover up the issue of bringing dangerous people to my home.
My Husband and I will have the appropriate agency assist us in advising how to proceed from here.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response To This Report, By: Clark Wagaman (Owner CW Designs)

AUTHOR: clark wagaman - (United States of America)

To any of you who have unfortunately come across this ridiculous report. It seems one of my competitors has found it necessary to use this website as a possible advantage to securing sales over myself and my company.

My company has a 100% satisfaction record with every single one of our customers. I have never taken a call from any of my customers about offending them in any  way at any time. Further more if one of my customers called with a concern, I would immediately tend to and solve any such issue. I have never had any conversation with anyone, anywhere about a murder committed by someone I know... Ever..! I have multiple references that can be handed out at any time, I am registered and secure an "A" rating with the Better Business Bureau. I can be reached at any time with questions , concerns , or otherwise at the following number...
Toll Free :  855-924-2626
Clark Wagaman
CW Designs

PS: To my not so local admirer , these are the times when it hurts to be successful.. as they say... PPS: Should have had someone proofread your paragraph. It is littered with poor grammar and lacks proper punctuation.