Complaint Review: Cafe Nostalgie

• Updated: Mon, August 26, 2013

• Reported By: Joe — Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Cafe Nostalgie
10865 Bustleton Ave Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

Cafe Nostalgie Fraud credit card fraud, bad place, drinks fraud Philadelphia Pennsylvania

I finally got my first credit card couple weeks ago. I thought I'd use it to go and celebrate the start of my credit history. I decided to go to cafe nostalgie, what a poor decision that was.

I used my credit card only once since i got , it was in nostalgie. Couple days later when I logged in to my online banking and saw new charges totaling almost $500. Since I only used this card once at cafe nostalgie I know it was them who stole my card number. Right away I called my bank and told them what happened. I was told that they will start an investigation. In the end my bank has reversed unauthorized charges.

This place leaves bad taste in my mouth, not only they tried to take my hard earned money but service and drinks where horrible. Bartender is rude and I really think that they water down their liquor.

I hope something will be done about this and noone else will become a victim of this place.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2013 11:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cafe-Nostalgie/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19116/Cafe-Nostalgie-Fraud-credit-card-fraud-bad-place-drinks-fraud-Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-1079136. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cafe Nostalgie