Complaint Review: Cafe Saporito

• Updated: Thu, October 20, 2011

• Reported By: Anna — Cave Junction Oregon United States of America
Cafe Saporito
P.O. Box 4004 Evanston, Illinois United States of America

Cafe Saporito Seattle Coffee Direct Unsolicited Coffee and Goods Evanston, Illinois

I ordered coffee from Seattle Coffee Direct one time several years ago.  Then every few days I would get more and more coffee from them.
I tried to cancel the orders I was unable to contact them, their phone lines were always busy.
Eventually I went thru my credit card company and they stopped sending coffee.

Then after several years I received more coffee, only this time they changed their company name to Cafe Saporito.  My husband returned the unopened package to them but they refused to accept the package.  The message on the package said to return to sender, refused.
Now I am waiting for my credit card statement to see if there is a charge for coffee on there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2011 02:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cafe-Saporito/Evanston-Illinois-60204/Cafe-Saporito-Seattle-Coffee-Direct-Unsolicited-Coffee-and-Goods-Evanston-Illinois-790928. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cafe Saporito