Complaint Review: Cambridge Who's Who

• Reported By: Talonsgirl — Gresham Oregon United States of America
Cambridge Who's Who
498 RXR Plaza Uniondale, New York United States of America

Cambridge Who's Who SCAM, Fraud, Credit card fraud, Uniondale, New York

I got a call and offer to join.  Since i just received my BSN with Honors, It was sold to me as an honor.  They never mentioned price.  in the end I signed as it is always good to belong to organizations.  That is where my nightmare began.  I received a call a few months later to update the information and offer me the opportunity to have a press release to show my accomplishments.  Not once during this entire phone call was a price mentioned.

As the call dragged on I said I needed to go and the guy said he would just charge the fee to the card they have on file.  I asked what the price would be and he said $978.  I informed this guy that I didn't have that kind of money as I would be out of work in 2 days.  About a week later I found out that they charged my card and are refusing to give the money back.  I have notified the better business bureau and will be notifying the Attorney General here in Oregon.  All in all I have lost $2500 to these scammers before I could cancel my card.  Now I have the aggravation of dealing with the ban

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2012 04:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cambridge-Whos-Who/Uniondale-New-York-11556/Cambridge-Whos-Who-SCAM-Fraud-Credit-card-fraud-Uniondale-New-York-845531. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cambridge Who's Who