Complaint Review: Capital Keystone Group

• Reported By: Raymond — Waco Texas United States of America
Capital Keystone Group
209 Trailview Drive, Waco, Texas United States of America

Capital Keystone Group does NOT build cash! Waco, Texas

The only time I've ever been contacted by them is to sell me a policy. I'm not sure how they got a hold of my contact information but they did. I listened to their pitch and asked some questions, they had little to answers to my questions regarding federal benefits. Once they didn't answer my questions, they quoted me a lot higher than expected. I was sold on the idea of the policy building cash, until I found out that it doesn't. Money's gone and now I can't get anyone to answer my calls. Watch out for these guys.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2012 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Keystone-Group/Waco-Texas-76712/Capital-Keystone-Group-does-NOT-build-cash-Waco-Texas-973767. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Keystone Group