Complaint Review: Captain Marketing

Captain Marketing
4505 Las Virgenes Rd #117 Calabasas, California United States of America

Captain Marketing  is a scam Calabasas, California

*General Comment: Captain Marketing in Calabasas, CA

Captain Marketing completely ruined my keyword rankings. By using spammy black hat tactics, my company was penalized by Google. They took my money, ruined my company's name and won't return calls. They claim all work is done in house yet I can never speak with the person directly. During one conversation a representative made the mistake of telling me they take 50% right off the top!!! This company is a complete Scam!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2012 11:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Captain-Marketing/Calabasas-California-/Captain-Marketing-is-a-scam-Calabasas-California-934838. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Captain Marketing

#1 General Comment

Captain Marketing in Calabasas, CA

AUTHOR: mkephron - (United States of America)

Captain Marketing completely ruined my keyword rankings. By using spammy black hat tactics my company was penalized on Google. They took my money, ruined my company name on top market search engines, and now wont return calls. They claim all work is done in house yet I can never speak with the person. During one conversation a representative of theirs told me they take 50% off the top. This company is a complete scam!