Complaint Review: Care Credit/GE Capital

• Updated: Wed, September 12, 2012

• Reported By: Mike D. — Sun City Arizona United States of America
Care Credit/GE Capital
Orlando, Florida United States of America

Care Credit/GE Capital Failure to fully disclose finance program Orlando, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: We'd like to help

My complaint with with GE Capital/Care Credit begain with my 2nd payment. my payment had increased do to a late fee . How do you get a late fee paying  2wks early?

I contacted Aspen Dental ASAP and the Office MGR. Did'nt know.I asked the Office MGR. to please let me know what was going on as I was on a budget and I wanted to have a good credit rateing for future porcedures.

With repeated calls and no responce by GE Capital/Field rep. now going on 2mo. I paid my payments early only to have my payments go up and up. After No reponse from field rep. I finally called Care Credit and they demanded payment ASAP. I asked why my payments were going up?

I was told I was late and the increase was do to late fees. My response how can that be when I was paying my payments 1-2wks early? They did'nt know.

Finelly after 3 mos and sitting in front of the Office MGR. at Aspen Dental the MGR. told me that the computer system thought I was late because I did'nt pay on the date agreed to.

I asked for credit to bring my account current and was refused by GE Capital/Care Credit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2012 02:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Care-CreditGE-Capital/Orlando-Florida-32896-0061/Care-CreditGE-Capital-Failure-to-fully-disclose-finance-program-Orlando-Florida-939712. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Care Credit/GE Capital

We'd like to help

AUTHOR: GECapital - (United States of America)

**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 091212_ror_MikeD**

Im sorry you have experienced issues with your GE Capital Retail Bank account. We would like to try and resolve your concerns. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with your name and phone number; our consumer advocacy team will call you to assist.

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,