Complaint Review: Carie Flores

• Submitted: Wed, February 27, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, February 27, 2013

• Reported By: startingalloveragain — Marietta Georgia United States of America
Carie Flores

Carie Flores Market Incentives Inc. Western Union vs. Moneygram secret shopper scam Internet

Desperate for money, I responded to an email from Carie Flores to be a secret shopper. She asked for my mailing address and because she didn't require much information, I thought it wasn't a scam. Maybe I was too desperate to see clearly.
Anyways, a day later she sent me a check asking me to deposit it into my account and then once it cleared to withdraw it from my account and wire it to two people. I did what she asked and now I will probably be expected to pay my bank back all the money to them. Money that I don't have.
I thought that because she sent me a check, that it was legitimate. Do not fall for this! There are no quick fixes or schemes to make more money faster. Just work hard and don't open anything in your junk folder that you aren't absolutely sure about.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2013 11:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carie-Flores/internet/Carie-Flores-Market-Incentives-Inc-Western-Union-vs-Moneygram-secret-shopper-scam-Intern-1021362. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Carie Flores