Complaint Review: Cash Advance America

• Submitted: Thu, March 28, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, March 28, 2013

• Reported By: capri — cleveland Ohio
Cash Advance America

Cash Advance America sam watson warrant, attorney, social security fraud, loan Internet

sam watson has called me twice stating he is an attorney for Cash Advance America. He said has an affidavit and I am being sued for social security fraud.  He said I had applied for a loan and when he went to retrieve funds from my account, there were insufficient funds and I was trying to defraud them.

He also said I would be arrested and the sherriff would come to my job and arrest me and my employer tomorrow morning.

The first time he called and left a message.  The second time, he left another message saying the attorney wanted to give me more time.  I have never taken out any loan with this company. Obviously this is fake - you can tell you are being recorded and when he puts you on hold, you hear people in the background speaking in an Indian/Pakistani accent.  Sam also has this accent.

Also, they called me at 7:00 am from California which means it is 4:00am their time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2013 08:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-Advance-America/internet/Cash-Advance-America-sam-watson-warrant-attorney-social-security-fraud-loan-Internet-1038744. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash Advance America