Complaint Review: Cash Advance USA

• Reported By: Lynne — Atlanta Georgia United States of America
Cash Advance USA

Cash Advance USA Kenneth Webster Trying to scam money from me Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Calling scam

I received a voice mail message from someone asking me to call 323-331-9189 to speak with a Sr. Attorney.

I called the number and was advised by someone named Kenneth Webster that I was going to be arrested because I had stolen money from Cash Advance USA.

He proceeded to tell me that I had received a loan from Cash Advance USA and that when they tried to draft my bank account the funds were returned as an NSF and that I had stolen money from them.

I have never received a loan from Cash Advance USA. When I went online to see if there was a phone number for me to call Cash Advance of course no phone number appeared.

I called my local police department to file a police report and when they called the number no one picked up.  When the officer called from her cell number she was able to reach someone. When she asked the company what they did they said "we scam people."

This needs to be stopped.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2012 08:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-Advance-USA/internet/Cash-Advance-USA-Kenneth-Webster-Trying-to-scam-money-from-me-Internet-856568. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash Advance USA

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Calling scam

AUTHOR: Ken W. - (United States of America)

The real Ken Webster here - these guys are running an international operation out of a U.S. phone number.  They have dozens of people dialing for dollars, using my name and other real attorney names to trick victims into making payments against fake debts upon threat of arrest.  KW.