Complaint Review: Cash America Advance

• Submitted: Thu, September 13, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, September 13, 2012

• Reported By: Tamara — Greenville North Carolina United States of America
Cash America Advance

Cash America Advance A supposedly representative from Cash Advance America called my phone and informed me that this company had filed a lawsuit against me for recieving funds but not paying them back. Internet

On yesterday I recieved a call from an agent that was supposedly from the government laws department that was representing Cash Advance America.  The agent first asked me was I me and did I have a lawyer because I was being suied and that federal law officials would be to my home with paper work of this information and that I would be arrested and imprisoned for 11 months me and my employer.

This caught me by suprise so I started asking me questions informing him that I needed more information and why would I have a lawyer if I have never heard or been accused of this issue before.  He then told me that I was going to recieve a misdemenear for money laundrying, and credit card fraud and I could also tell that the call was being recorded because there was an echo after every word I said.

I asked this person that would not give me his name or supervisor information what was the supposedly account information that this so called money was deposited in and he could not give me this information.  He rudely got an attitude with me and hung up the phone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2012 10:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-America-Advance/internet/Cash-America-Advance-A-supposedly-representative-from-Cash-Advance-America-called-my-phon-940948. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash America Advance