Complaint Review: Cash Call

• Updated: Mon, May 09, 2011

• Reported By: Stress from Cash Call — Mobile Alabama United States of America
Cash Call
2037-2099 S Anaheim Blvd Internet United States of America

Cash Call Cash Call I have been paying a $2500 loan with cash call for 3 years, never late I recently became unemployed in November I contacted them shortly after and advised them of my unemployment, they gave me false h Internet

I HAVE BEEN PAYING CASH CALL FOR 3 YEARS NEVER LATE, I BECAME UNEMPLOYED IN NOVEMBER CONTACTED THEM AND THEY TOLD ME ABOUT A DEFERMENT I TOLD THEM I WAS INTERESTED. I SUBMITTED THE INFORMATION THEY REQUESTED MY BANK STATEMENT, UNEMPLOYMENT INFORMATION, ETC. TO THE LOSS MITIGATION SECTION MY AGENT IN LOSS MITIGATION WAS JENNY LEE.

THIS AGENT TOLD ME THAT ALL WAS SUBMITTED AND SHE WAS WAITING ON A RESPONSE FROM A SUPERVISOR TO GIVE ME A LONGER DEFERMENT 3 MONTHS. SHE COULD GIVE ME A 30 DAY DEFERMENT HERSELF BASED ON MY UNEMPLOYMENT BUT SHE WAS TRYING TO GET ME A 3 MONTH DEFERMENT SHE TOLD ME TO KEEP CHECKING AND SEE WHEN THEY APPROVE IT I KEPT CALLING AND PAYING UNTIL I RAN OUT OF MONEY IN JANUARY.

I CONTACTED THEM AGAIN IN JANUARY AND WAS OUT OF MONEY AND HAD NO INCOME A DECISION STILL WAS NOT MADE ON THE ACCOUNT FOR A DEFERMENT BY A SUPERVISOR.  BUT THEY KEPT SAYING THEY WERE THERE TO HELP ME AND I NEEDED TO KEEP MARKING MY PAYMENTS. I FOUND OUT THE DEFERMENT WAS MORE THAN JUST SENDING THE BANK STATEMENT AND UNEMPLOYMENT INFORMATION REQUESTED IT WAS AN ACTUAL FORM THAT NEEDED TO BE COMPLETED SIGNED BY ME AND MAIL BACK TO THEM. I AM NOW WORST OFF FINANCIAL THEN BEFORE WITH NO MONEY LEFT.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2011 09:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-Call/internet/Cash-Call-Cash-Call-I-have-been-paying-a-2500-loan-with-cash-call-for-3-years-never-late-727236. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash Call