Complaint Review: Cash Flow - Direct

• Updated: Mon, September 10, 2012

• Reported By: Kaye — Newsoms Virginia United States of America
Cash Flow - Direct
5025 N Central Ave. #521 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Cash Flow - Direct Senior Citizen Ripped Off For A Large Sum Of Money Phoenix , Arizona

*UPDATE Employee: Wrong website, please remove

I am a  Senior Citizen and only receive SS. I was scammed for a large sum of money  in 2006 by Cash-Flow Direct.

I was suppose to have purchased stock, I guess you call it  in  Amazon, Target,  and Toys R Us . They really painted me a pretty picture and I fell for it hook, line and sinker. I did this to supplement my small income.

I was suppose to receive a monthly check but I never received a dime. I phoned them every week or so and they always gave me the run around that I would get it soon. This went on for months and then they would not answer or return my calls.

I was SICK and did not know where to turn for help. I am thousands of miles away from their office so there was nothing I could do. I contacted the Attorney General, Dept. of Consumer Protection, but they would not help.

This money was  what little bit I had saved and they took it and I got nothing. Any help with getting my investment back from theses scammers would be greatly appreciated. I really could use it. Thanks!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2010 05:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-Flow-Direct/Phoenix-Arizona-85012/Cash-Flow-Direct-Senior-Citizen-Ripped-Off-For-A-Large-Sum-Of-Money-Phoenix-Arizona-591517. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash Flow - Direct

Wrong website, please remove

AUTHOR: Cash Flow Direct - (United States of America)

Hi,
I found this complaint, but I know it isn't about our company. We are a Financial Product Broker and have only owned CashFlowDirect.com for 2 years.

I am confident that this complaint must be about CashFlowDirect.net as I have seen a couple of complaints about them online.

Please either change this complaint or delete as we are not located or have ever been located in Arizona.

Thank you.