Complaint Review: Cash Net Network USA

• Submitted: Thu, September 06, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, September 07, 2012

• Reported By: Nina — Visalia California United States of America
Cash Net Network USA

Cash Net Network USA Anthony Gibbs, legal adviser This people have been harrassing me for over a year; first, on the phone and now they have stolen my money e-mail address. They are threatening me with taking me to Court if I don't respond, Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: This is what I do

The e-mail received states the following:

"My name is Anthony Gibbs and I am a legal adviser with CASH NET Network USA law firm. ...
"Our client is pressing charges against your name regarding three serious criminal allegations:
1) Violation of federal banking regulations; 2) Collateral Cheque Fraud; 3)Theft by deception. . . . .
" We have all the rights reserved to inform to FBI, FTC, your employer and bank about fraud.

"The entire cost for this law suit is $5.468.89 which is excluding loan amount, attorney's fees,and the interest charges.  You have the right to hire an attorney.  If you don't have one or if you can't afford then one will appointed for you, but please make sure you have someone to take you out of jail whe the judge hears the case.

Regards,
Legal Adviser Anthony Gibbs, Cash Net Network USA"

This is in essence the e-mail I received.  I don't know how this people acquired my name, SSN, telephone number and now my e-mail address.  I know this is a scam because you have other reports regarding this issue with the exact words.  When they were calling, they used different names, different law firms, but it was usually the same person talking even though he was using a different name , and a different phone number everytime he called.

Every peron who called had an Asian Indian accent.  I asked them many to stop the scams that they would not take one cent out of me and that they were wasting their time, now they have resorted to this threatening e-mails.  I reported them to the FTC, but they continued to call and now this.  Apparently, nothing can stop them from harrassing people, but at least I am letting others know through your website.  Thank you for being a means where we can alert others of criminal activities against us.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2012 08:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-Net-Network-USA/internet/Cash-Net-Network-USA-Anthony-Gibbs-legal-adviser-This-people-have-been-harrassing-me-for-937774. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash Net Network USA

#1 Consumer Suggestion

This is what I do

AUTHOR: Niko234 - (United States of America)

Use this technique that I use when telemarketers call me. Simply ask them questions that make no sense what so ever. For instance, I will give the person on the phone a chance to ask me a question such as my name. I only request that I be able to ask a question after him or her has asked theirs. Now, after they ask you a question simply hit them with a outlandish question.

My personal favorite is "when was the last time you ate spaghetti?". They will not know how to answer your question because that is not on their call cards. Keep pressing them for information on who "they" are and I will bet a bottom dollar they leave you alone. While it is a scam they fall under the same rules as telemarketers here in the US. If they do not make their quota of scam calls that produce results they are fired.