Complaint Review: Cassandra Howell Just hook Up Jefferson County Ohio

• Updated: Tue, April 02, 2013

• Reported By: Jeff Parker — Wintersville Ohio
Cassandra Howell Just hook Up Jefferson County Ohio
100 airport road Internet United States of America

Cassandra Howell Just hook Up Jefferson County Ohio She has online profiles on Plenty-of-fish, eharmony, sugardaddies wanted she is nothing like her photo. Cassie Howell She spent the night & robbed me blind. Internet

Cassandra Howell started to message me on several online dating websites.  She used an attractive photo of a much younger woman.  When I met her she was more like 50 than 30 & I will attach a photo of her that I took that night.  I have been with larger woman  & was just looking to hit it so I thought I would just tap it.  She drugged me & robbed me blind.  Call me stupid please watch out if you hook up on line this moose will take you for everything.  She has a pet monkey named Roger that she keeps in her trunk.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2013 05:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cassandra-Howell-Just-hook-Up-Jefferson-County-Ohio/internet/Cassandra-Howell-Just-hook-Up-Jefferson-County-Ohio-She-has-online-profiles-on-Plenty-of-f-1040142. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cassandra Howell Just hook Up Jefferson County Ohio